Escepia WarFinder is a free tool for searching Counter-Strike (1.6, Source and Global Offensive), Day of Defeat Source and Team Fortress 2 wars fully automated. The program makes it easier to search wars and reduces required time to a minimum. Just enter number of players, skill, server state and preferred maps and press “Search”.
Escepia WarFinder will provide an appropriate opponent for you. It shows the IP address and password and gets you connected with the server without any click.
Try it out: no ads, no spyware and the best: it's FREE!
- 2 MB (.exe)
- SHA1: 82835e12d845be1b2942f097ded9330849dcb802
- 1 MB (.7z)
- no installation required
- SHA1: 3ce510953851bc96d71fecfe27ce1eba39627f83
New in version 184.108.40.206
- bug fixes
New in version 1.3.2
- WarFinder tells others what country you are from
- bug fixes
New in version 1.3.1
- does not require administrative privileges
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive is supported
- bug fixed that prevented games from starting
- automatically search for wars
- supports Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Day of Defeat Source and Team Fortress 2
- multilingual interface: English, German, Danish, Russian, Swedish
- easy to use
- many ways of notifying you when a war is found
- overview of all wars, marked with different colors to show corresponding parameters
- including or excluding specific countries
- automatically connecting to server
- possibility to chat on your own
Escepia WarFinder cannot connect to the IRC...
- Check your Internet connection.
- Check whether a firewall blocks connections of Escepia WarFinder to IRC network.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Escepia WarFinder.
- The IRC server may reject the connection if an IP address is used too often to connect to IRC. Change your IP address. In most cases, you will have to restart your modem or router, not your computer. Therefore, you can interrupt power supply of the device for a few seconds.
- Use a nickname (8-13 alpha-numeric characters) that is definitely not used by another user.
How it works
Escepia WarFinder connects to the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) and communicates automatically with humans and chatbots to find appropriate opponents.